* Begin in a standing position.
* Drop into a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you.
* Kick your feet back, while simultaneously lowering yourself into a pushup
* Immediately return your feet to the squat position, while simultaneously pushing up with your arms.
* Leap up as high as possible from the squat position with your arms overhead (you may also clap your hands above your head at the peak of your jump).
Six Week, 30-Session long training plan sport-specifically designed to train athletes for a rock climbing trip, or as focused, rock-gym based training cycle. This plan is focused on increasing the athlete's finger, grip and forearm strength, and also includes general work capacity, and core strength training.
The plan can be completed in any rock gym which includes a bouldering area, campus boards, and general fitness area, or a rock gym and a any commercial general training gym. CLICK HERE.