1. Big, tight alternated grip.
2. Feet hip-width apart, pointing outwards slightly.
3. Torso erect, shoulder blades retracted, arms straight.
4. Hips down, above the level of the knees.
5. Big breath and push out against it.
6. Bar at shins.
7. Push the floor down, lifting your hips and torso in one motion.
8. Extend hips fully, stick chest out.
9. Drop bar or return to ground and repeat.
Six Week, 30-Session long training plan sport-specifically designed to train athletes for a rock climbing trip, or as focused, rock-gym based training cycle. This plan is focused on increasing the athlete's finger, grip and forearm strength, and also includes general work capacity, and core strength training.
The plan can be completed in any rock gym which includes a bouldering area, campus boards, and general fitness area, or a rock gym and a any commercial general training gym. CLICK HERE.